🌱 Enjoying Veganuary?
Veganuary is coming to an end, but that doesn't mean that you can't keep enjoying plant-based meals. With so many local businesses passionate about delicious, sustainable food now at your fingertips, eating green is a dream.
Here are some of our most popular vegan takeaway options in Dundee and St Andrews...
The Flame Tree Cafe
- Independent café catering for a range of dietary requirements.
: Vegan BLT on a Rainbow Bagel
- Independent Vegan Bar.
: The Murderburger with chicken-style patty
- Family-owned bistro serving Spanish Tapas.
: Garlic Thyme Roaster Cauliflower or Vegan Patatas Bravas
- Bubble Tea, Fruit Tea & Milkshakes with vegan options.
: Boba's Bubble Milk Tea with soy milk.
- 100% Vegan, serving Mexican-inspired food.
: Crispy Shrimpz Tacos or Churros & Ice Cream
- Family-run vintage tea room.
: Vegan Breakfast
- Health and wellness bistro.
: Berry Burst Açai Smoothie Bowl with coconut milk
The Cottage Kitchen
- Emphasis on local, organic supply chains and homemade food.
: Vegan Wellington or Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Much loved breakfast & brunch café.
: Tomato, Caramelised Onion & Vegan Cheese Toastie
- A Scottish pub serving traditional pub food.
: Vegan Cheese DIY Nachos
St Andrews Brewing Co Brewpub
- Original craft beer and pub food.
: Vegan BrewCo Burger
Tip: Get your Veggie Mode On!
Switch on '
' on any menu in the
app to help you search for vegan and vegetarian options! 🌱